Tuesday, October 11, 2016

You're Fangtastic

Hi There,

It's Andrea here, and today I would like to share a fangtastic card with you all.  We don't really celebrate Halloween over here in Australia but that doesn't stop me from making Halloween themed cards, especially when there are so many fantastic images available in the shop!

I wanted to make a masculine card so decided to use Vampie, one of the images from the Little Boo's set. I love this set, it has a great range of characters and they're so cute, not scary at all! You can view and buy the set here.

 Here is what I came up with:


I coloured the image with my copics and framed him using a couple of die cut circles. I paired him up with some halloween digital paper and created the sentiment on my computer. If you would like any more details on the supplies I used please pop over to my blog.

Thanks for popping by, have a great day.
Hugs Ax

No comments: