Friday, September 2, 2016

Heart fairy



Hello!!

Patricia here showing my latest card. I hope I can inspire you a little with this card.  I am using the image called Heart Fairy

I colored her with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. Here are the colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13.
Hair: GB10, GB6, GB1, TN1.
Hat, dress: TB7, TB5, TB4, TB2, DR2, CR6, CR2, FS2.
Crown: TB7, TB5, TB4, TB2, TB8, TB4, TB2, DR2, CR6, CR2, FS2.
Wings:FS8, FS6, LY2.

I added some white pen in her hair and the skirt. It doesn't show much. 

I made the embossed background with a handmade embossing folder. I am addicted to make them but it takes so much time!!! I cut the edges with decorative scissors. 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Forever in time. The die cuts are from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you liked the card and the image. Don't forget that Whimsie Doodles has a lot of great images and we are going to start our challenges again real soon!!!

Hugs,

Patricia

No comments: