Sunday, June 12, 2016

Smile


Hello!!!

Patricia here this week with my inspiration post. I am using two digital stamps this time. They are called Carrot for you and Carrot wagon and you can find them in the What's new section of the Whimsie Doodles shop. 

I colored the bunnies with Spectrum Noir markers and I fuzzy cut them. I liked the idea of putting the little bunny with the carrot behind the wagon but it look like he was stealing carrots, haha. So better this way. 

I used a patterned paper from DCWV, probably from 6 years ago or so. As you probably know by now I hardly ever use patterned paper, so I have a lot because I bought several stacks when I started crafting. 

I hope you like the card. Remember that we have a challenge going and the new one will start the 15th. For more details about the card, visit my blog.

Have a good rest of the week. 

Hugs, Patricia

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cute, Patricia! It does look like that little guy grabbed one of the carrots;)

Patricia Alvarez said...

Thanks Brenda!!!