Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Introducing Doodlelicious Diva Brenda

Hi Whimsie Doodles Fans,

We are excited to introduce another new diva to our team. Please welcome Brenda :)



'Hi, I’m Brenda Nakandakari . I live in Honolulu, Hawaii with my sweet husband. We have a grown son making his way in the world and a daughter just getting ready to spread her wings after graduating from college.

During the day, I work as an RN/diabetes educator at a local hospital. In my spare time I love doing crafts of all kind. I am most passionate about card making. I would say my style is random, but I love cute, so you know I jumped at the chance to join the Doodlelicious Divas here at Whimsie Doodles!'


Brenda made this gorgeous shimmery card using one of this months new releases. This adorable unicorn is part of a set which you can find in the What's New section of the store. 


I love the background rainbow and the puffy clouds.
 This card is perfect inspiration for our current April Rainbow Colors Challenge. We would love it if you could play along with us, the linky is open for another two days. Remember you don't have to use a Whimise Doodles image to play!

Thanks for popping by today, see you again soon.

Happy Crafting.

No comments: