Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sharing so love ;)

Hey all, I'm stoping in today to share some of my cards using Feburary's new valentine releases. I instantly fell in love the new paper pack "Crush" by Authentique and knew I had to use it for the donut digi called "Hole Lot" and "No Otter".  I printed 4 copies of the donut so I could cut out the icing for two, coloured them and placed them ontop of the remaining two donuts with foam tape to make them pop. (trying to give the donut some dimension :)

This little Otter was trimmed with black lace and hot pink zig zag ribbon.  At first I wasn't sure about the lace then I though maybe if I added a black mat around the image it would help bring it all together.  Then I found some pop up messages and banner to help tie things up.
Thanks for stopping by.
Melyssa

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Lovely cards, so cute...that otter is adorable!