Sunday, September 27, 2015

Smokin' Hot

Howdy friends!  kel here today to share with you a super fun card!  It's been SO ridiculously hot here in Hawaii... the heat + humidity has been sending us into the 90's... or 32°+ for my metric friends!!!  

So I thought that today would be a good time to share this super fun card... I used Smokin Hot (middle of the People Digis page) and I think it was a mistake to do so because it made me really hungry for some hamburgers and hot dogs!!!  lol!!!


I added some super cute paper that I've been hoarding for 10 years.  TEN YEARS!!!!!!  haha.  I think it was the craft goddess' plan to make me hold onto it until I needed it for this card!!  Just agree with me!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Take care and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments: