Monday, June 29, 2015

Teacher Thank You!

Hey everyone!  kel here with a quick teacher card to share today.  I know some of you may be thinking I'm a little late with the thank yous, but my kiddos finish summer school in less than 2 weeks so I thought I'd get a head start on their teacher thank you's!  We typically finish our school year at the end of May/first week of June and then start back up at the end of July/beginning of August... I know it's quite a different schedule than some of you are used to!!


I wanted to keep this card simple, since I have to make a few of them!  This is Apple Lizzy (on the School digis page) and she was just too cute... my kids don't wear uniforms but I just think that hers is adorable!!!  I especially love her skirt and her loafers... probably because I never had to wear it either lol!!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a wonderful week!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments: