Monday, April 27, 2015

Garden Girl

Happy belated Earth Day!!!!

Every year the kiddos and I try to plant something in our garden but this year we didn't get the chance to... I was so sad!!  But that's okay, we'll get it started soon... especially now that the weather has started to warm up considerably!

This is "Garden Girl" from the People Digis page.  She was too cute sitting on her little pot!!


I punched a whole mess of flowers out that had the same pointy tips... they weren't necessarily meant to be layered but I layered them anyway!  Then I curled the tips up with the barrel of a pen and added a little gem in the middle to finish it.  I don't have any big flower embellishments so had to make my own!!  Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Cute! Love the image and your handmade flower!