Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Watch out - it's a geeky Christmas!

Hi everybody!  Mary J here with a Christmas card for my hubby.  Now I don't tell everyone this because I like to think I'm a sophisticated lady (hah!) but I'm secretly a geek and love all things fantasy and sci-fi and luckily so is my husband!  He isn't into my card making either so it's so hard to make one that he likes but I think he's going to love this one - what do you think?



Brilliant image, huh?!  He's called Obi Wan to Kiss and he's just perfect for hubby!  I kept the layout pretty simple - he's certainly not into anything fussy which is just as well with my usual CAS style!  I used My Minds Eye papers and the label and heart dies from the SugarPea Designs Sugar Cuts Layered Treat Label set.

So before I go, just a reminder that our DT call is still open for a couple more days.  Check out this post here for all the deets.  And I'll see you again soon - ta ta for now!


1 comment:

Sharla said...

Brilliant image and sentiment....Mary J, I say embrace your inner geek!!! I too love anything sci-fi...but mostly fantasy! Love your card! :D