Whimsie Doodles DT call!

The DT call has now finished and the new design team will be announced very soon! We were hoping to do it today (21 Nov) but just waiting to hear back from a couple!

Please note that only successful applicants will be contacts.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What the fox?

Hi everyone, it's Mary J here with a card I made using the really adorable Whimsie Doodles set called Out Foxed...


I told you he was adorable!  I coloured him in with my Promarkers and used a polka dot embossing folder for the background.

I love this set - it's got two foxes and lots of accessories and funky sentiments too.  Check it out...




This card was so much fun to make and I can't wait to make more with it!  Thanks for visiting and I'll see you again soon - ttfn!

2 comments:

Lisa Topps said...

Totally adorable - and what a perfect sentiment for my hubs, lol!

zunaira mehar said...

some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this internet site is really user friendly ! .
you are my aspiration , I own few blogs and rarely run out from to post : (.
Cardsharing Server